Andy Warhol As Fashion

Andy Warhol As Fashion

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Breakfast at Tiffany's
" I'll tell you one thing, Fred, darling... I'd marry you for your money in a minute. Would you marry me for my money?"- audrey hepburn A womens best friends.... one word? Diamonds I think that women in general have be sterotyped as very materialslistic and that dont marry for love but money.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Social Staus

Was there a point when you felt you were overwhelmed and felt like your "image" wasnt enough?
I never felt that i had to impress people by how i act or looked.I wasnt raised to follow whats in style or whats not. My "image" is my own and no one eles .There had been one time that it crossed my mind for a slpit second but my mind has never been confused about my image.

Is the line blured between what is sexy and the image that you have or are buliding of yourself ?
Not for me.But for other young people yes, but on the other had sexy is being sterotype as wome who sell themsevels. Women who are to reaveling .You can take the word "sexy" and make it your own.Not nessasary meaning to show off your body but personality.

who is setting the limits?
There is no one to blam but our owe.We make choices in life, yes our parents are the ones who shoulld show us the right path but then again once we cross that door or turn on the tv we make our own choices and thoughs.


what advice would you give a 4 year old about starting her social life by going to school next year?
Well at that age its hard to make a child understand .You have to find the right words to say asnd even at that at that age you shouldnt be putting it in your childs head to start worring about how they she be around others.Just tell them be them selevs .And if they dont know what thats means just tell them when u feel the most comfortable about who u are.

No comments:

Post a Comment